Maddison West was born and raised in Sugar Land, Texas. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and a Minor in English from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. After graduating from SMU, Ms. West attended law school at the University of Houston Law Center in Houston, Texas. While in law school, Ms. West served on the board of The Advocates and was actively involved in the UHLC Mock Trial Team. During her time on the mock trial team, she traveled to several national competitions, earned various advocacy awards, and was inducted into The Order of Barristers.
Prior to joining the Bergquist Law Firm, Ms. West gained valuable legal experience working as a law clerk for multiple personal injury law firms as well as a boutique business litigation firm. In addition, Ms. West spent time clerking for the 295th Harris County Civil District Court.
Ms. West is based in our Houston office.
- Duly admitted and licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law to practice in all Courts of the State of Texas.
Professional Associations and Memberships (Past & Present):
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Young Lawyers’ Association
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice